All reviews hot tub room was clean city market copper mountain hot eggs outlet mall within walking distance make your own waffles liquor store choice hotels ski season would stay here again yogurt ski trip views of the mountains dillon area close proximity
Reviewed 11 September 2018

this is a good hotel. Clean, well maintained. It gets 5 stars because of the wonderful young lady at the front desk. at the end of a crappy day; she was just what i needed. Very polite and professional, engaging with a wonderful smile. what a relief, what a joy. the hotel is a good choice hotel . Maggie was a proper representative for a much better chain

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2018

We stayed at this hotel because we were on a bus tour and the tour company picks the hotels you stay at. Overall, this is a good hotel, its clean and neat, the breakfast is good. There are a couple places within walking distance for food: Jimmy Johns and Ruby Tuesday. A Walgreens was a few blocks away. I would recommend this as a good place to stay. Don't really have any complaints just that I don't recall anything outstanding.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank czech7985
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Found this location pretty nice. Close to interstate but among nice shopping and dining choices. Staff was great and room was quiet and comfortable. Breakfast was pretty good for a freebie amenity also.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Thank R.D. A
Reviewed 29 July 2018

This hotel is adjacent to a large shopping area. I mean it's a short walk to many stores.
The hotel is starting to show wear. The automatic doors are noisy, the elevator is slow and noisy. The room was pretty much standard except the bathroom had a sliding door that was difficult to close. The MW oven was handy for the refrigerated sweet rolls that we took back to the room to warm. There were some snags and pulls in the room carpet. The bed slept well and the towels were good. We got the nights stay on points but would have been disappointed had we paid.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2018

After a quick check-in I spent about 30 minutes in my room on the first level before I noticed how much noise from the elevator and gym was coming into my room. I spoke to the front desk about the noise and they said there was nothing they could do as they were sold out. I asked a second time and they said that they would move me to another room. They handed me the key and the room I was given was next to the elevator on the second level. All night long I could hear the elevator going up and down next to the room. I also could easily hear the cars on the interstate. I ended up turning on the A/C to make enough white noise to try to drown out all the noise coming into the room.

The room wasn't very clean. There was a makeup stain on my sheets and also on one of the towels. WiFi dropped out a few times over the course of two nights, but otherwise was stable. Bed wasn't very comfortable, but the quality you'd expect for a Comfort Suites.

Breakfast was sub par. Hot items included scrabbled eggs, warm ham slices, and DIY waffles (which were not good at all). The pastries were probably the cheapest ones I've come across at a hotel. Coffee was not good either. You are better off going to Starbucks or Einstein Bagels just down the road.

Location is very convenient as it is not too far from the interstate and about 10 minutes from Keystone. Parking was free and a lot of open spots.

Date of stay: July 2018