“Good food, 50's style”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Stopped here for lunch. My husband had a burger and really enjoyed it. I thought I'd go a little "lighter" and ordered a BLT. It was delicious but huge! In fact the portions are ridiculously big. We took most of the fries home to reheat for dinner. The pies looked wonderful. I wish I had had room to try a piece.
The service was friendly and the restaurant clean. I would go here again.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

If you love cinnamon rolls this is the place to go. Great coffee and the rest of the food is good too.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Hubby and I ate here while driving though. Tasty little place and love the nostalgic feel. Food was great, service was great, and price was totally reasonable.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Great diner feel to the place. Service was quick. We both had burgers and fries. The chocolate cream pie was pretty good as well.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Stopped by here for my first breakfast after completing the 484-mile Colorado Trail. Love the fact that their hash browns have green chiles and cheese fried up inside them -- best hash browns I've had in a long time. The small kitchen does a great job of cranking our the food.
Interior is cute, though it is not a big place. Location is just a strip mall, but it still looked nicer than the Durango Diner nearby.
Waitresses were all quick and friendly, though it was odd that there were several that changed over while I was there from 7:30 to 8:30. Perhaps college students getting hours before class?
Wish you could order part of those monster cinnamon rolls!

Been to Oscar's Cafe? Share your experiences!