“Great Valentine's Night Out”

Cocktails and Creations
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Looking for a fun night out with friends while creating your own masterpiece? Looking for a night of creativity and camaraderie? Cocktails & Creations is the place to be. Paint, canvas and brushes provided, as is an experienced and enthusiastic local artist who will lead you through the process of recreating the featured artwork. First, sign up for a two to three hour painting session while enjoying wine (for inspiration), snacks, and other drinks with friends. In each session we will show you step-by-step how to create your own masterpiece that you can be proud of and take home at the end of the night. Don't worry if you can't even draw a stick person. You will depart at the end of the session with your own 16 x 20 inch acrylic painting on stretched canvas. This is not your average art class, this is art entertainment.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I painted the tree of seasons with my husband. He painted his canvas with Winter and Spring and I painted my canvas with Summer and Fall. It was a full house with fun music and great painting instruction. The only thing was that it may have been overbooked and we got a late start on painting because they needed to add more tables. This probably was a rare occurrence due to it being Valentine's. It's good that they honored all those that showed up and no one was turned away on their reservation. This is the second time I've been to Cocktails and Creations and look forward to returning again. They are always adding new paintings to the calendar. It's a great night out!

Reviewed 12 February 2014

We celebrated my mothers 50th birthday here and it was amazing! They catered to us in every way! We reserved the venue all to ourselves, and they even created a painting just for my mom. It fit her theme, personality and ambitions in every way! Everyone laughed, danced and painted the night away. We had it catered by Durangourmet, and Flour Sack Bakery. April's garden did the flowers! It was fun, easy and a total blast. This was just one of many family events we have had here. We have celebrated other birthdays, bachelorette parties, and had work events as well.

1  Thank Krii B
Reviewed 31 January 2014

This was an amazinging fun activity...especially for those who don't think they have any artistic ability! We held a private event at the venue and had it catered. The staff was very welcoming, accomodating, and fun! The teachers/bartenders were very helpful and patient...what a revelation to see how each persons painting turned out so differently. I would definitely recommend this for a group activity or team building.

1  Thank ElBee E
Reviewed 6 May 2013

A fun evening with lots of laughter!
Wine ,beer or cocktails were provided for a price(,cheaper to buy a bottle of wine than a glass). Ad was a little misleading. I thought a glass of wine or a beer were provided along with the canvas and brushes.
A great time if you don't take yourself to seriously and just enjoy the experience.Instructor was great and encouraging.Would definitely do again.

Reviewed 6 May 2013

We did the college night, and it was so relaxed and fun. They let us choose our own background music and the painter/artist was very patient and skilled. We had a great time, I would love to do it again!