“Great meal, great service!”
Review of Stan's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Stan's
Reviewed 12 April 2016

We recently showed up at Stan's just before closing and they treated us as though we had all night to dine - no rush, great service. My husband had the steak frite's with yummy truffle fries and I had the salmon with polenta - it was delicious! I will definitely go back.

Reviewed 7 January 2016

We didn't want to drive into Durango so we stopped in at Stan's. It was more than just a place to stop in. It should be a destination for those in Durango. The frites and steak were amazing!

1  Thank Lori B
Reviewed 13 August 2015

The menu is very limited. We do not know about the food because we never eat there. The atmosphere is not great.

1  Thank rsetter45
Reviewed 10 August 2015

This is a great place if you like cold food, warm beer and wine and poor service. We are homeowners at Tamarron and the pressure to go there is intense - trying to keep a restaurant open at Tamarron has been a challenge. We went there to grab a bite to eat last Friday, arriving at approximately 8:15 - I understand they close at 9. My son ordered the buffalo chicken wings, my husband the hamburger and I ordered the flatiron steak. After I ordered my steak the waiter said to me "You need to know that it's not a very big steak." I dont' EVEN KNOW what message he was trying to convey - perhaps because I'm a fat girl he thinks I need a whole side of beef on my plate? When it arrived the size of the steak wasn't a problem but the fact that the steak AND the fries were cold were more of a concern. My son's chicken wings were lukewarm at best. Fortunately my husband was happy with his hamburger. The next night there was a gathering of owners at Stan's so we decided to attend. We decided to just stick with having a drink and splitting an appetizer and when we ordered we specifically told our server that the chicken wings had been cold the night before so please be sure they were hot when he brought them to us. Well, we wasted our breath because when they arrived to the table not only were they cold, one was still frozen in the middle. Yuck.

2  Thank ElizabethAnne924
Reviewed 8 August 2015

The first time it was quite good. The next time just mediocre. The portions were nice the first time and significantly smaller the second time. The flour-less cake was yummy though!

1  Thank cheri j