“Perhaps the best Thai food in Denver”
Review of US Thai

US Thai
Ranked #3 of 25 Restaurants in Edgewater
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 19 August 2017

I've been here twice, and the food has always been great. I had the pad thai on the first visit and the drunken noodles on my second. I liked the drunken noodles better, which is saying a lot because the pad thai was pretty dang amazing. I always choose the "mild plus" level of spiciness because I prefer flavor to heat. Medium and Hot levels are notably different just by looks. The Medium is redder with more pepper. The Hot is blackish red and packed with peppers and seeds. I can imagine the "Thai Hot" is just a pile of crushed peppers!

The atmosphere is pretty basic, but for the food and price, this place is always a winner. I just wished it were closer to home or work so I can visit more often.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

This little hole in the wall is terrific. Fast and delicious! Pineapple fried rice with shrimp is where it's at! I am a baby so I don't do spicy but if you want spicy oh man, look out! You may need a fire extinguisher. If you love hot, you will love this place.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Visited Denver and had lunch and dinner here. We were so amazed that this little hole in the wall produced such amazing food. The medium curry is hotter than I have had before, so heed their warning and order the mild if you don't want to start a fire. Great flavour, good portions, reasonable price, ambiance, well three out of four isn't bad. Don't judge the book by it's cover is very true here.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

I ordered the Tofu Pad Thai from US Thai several times with mixed results. Sometimes it seems delicious and hot and spicy, other times it is completely without flavor beyond the heat. Unfortunately, the portions have been getting smaller as well, making it a less attractive thai offer within the city.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

This place know how to build flavor with spice rather than rely on spice only. Had the green curry and it was fresh and delish. Has a big take out business and a small dine in area. Nothing fancy just authentically thai according to my husband who has travelled there.