“Never Busy; VERY fresh asian”
Review of Purple Ginger II

Purple Ginger II
Ranked #37 of 186 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Www.purpleginger.com
Reviewed 11 August 2016

This restaurant is slightly off the beaten path, surrounded by hotels. I am sure it is that clientele that keeps the restaurant in operation, because it has never been crowded when we go. All of the sauces are prepared along with the other ingredients. All the dished can be adjusted to taste; less spicy, different vegetables, etc.The quantity and quality is above average at a very reasonable price. I would definitely eat here over Some of the large chain Asian restaurants.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

We wanted Asian food and now I understand why there are few customers. Evidently, that is the norm. We didn't have time to search, but I'm sure there are better Asians restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

We were in the mood for Asian food while visiting the area. We chose this place due to proximity to our hotel and ratings. When we walked in we were the only customers....not a good sign, but the weather wasn't great. The decor was really nice, and the restaurant is huge. Unfortunately the food was just ok. My husband had chicken satay for an appetizer, and said it was a little bland. I had panang curry and he had sesame chicken. We were not blown away. My panang was too sweet. Our server was pleasant and the price was good, but we probably would not return.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I wouldn't drive out of my way for it, but enjoyed my meal. During happy hour, small plates are half price (nice selection too), & there are specials on well drinks, house wine & beer. I had dumplings & a sushi roll & both were nice. Nothing particularly authentic or amazing, but tasty treats.
Kind of a weird atmosphere. HUGE dining room, which was nearly empty (Tuesday night, but right at dinner time). I was seated in the furthest possible spot from the (completely enclosed) kitchen, yet heard lots of kitchen noise.

Reviewed 20 March 2016

My passenger and I were in the mood for Chinese and Japanase cuisine after driving my teenage son to the Denver Airport on Friday afternoon. When we pulled into the parking lot, it wasn't busy and we were seated right away. Our server Mark was friendly, attentive, and made our experience that much nicer. We had sushi, spicy udon noodles and 2 more dishes. All the cooked dishes were done so to perfection and the sauces were spot on. The sushi was wonderful as well. I would definitely go back and will tell my friends about this place too !