“Very good breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2017

I had breakfast here while staying at the hotel. Although the buffet looked good with a wide range of hot and cold items, I opted to order an omelet from the menu. It was served with a hash-brown cake, crispy on the outside and soft in the middle. Although it was advertised as a 3 egg omelet it seemed a bit small. It was nicely prepared and well presented. Paired with orange juice, it was a good breakfast.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

This brunch buffet is very extensive with many many interesting options. There are all of the expected brunch items as well as an extensive fresh seafood station, sushi, very different salad selections, and the hot entrees are very unique and so flavorful. If you make it to desert they have a wide variety of baked goods and even jars of candy. Truly something for everyone.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

I was here ages ago and didn't recall it being memorable. When my Dad (fairly new to Colorado) wanted to go for a nice brunch to celebrate his 70th (and my daughters 10th), someone suggested this place to him. I reluctantly agreed to go with low expectations.

Reservations weren't the easiest to get for a party of 5. I was shooting for 11am but only 1pm was open. I did get a call that morning from the restaurant offering an earlier time. We happily accepted and went around 1130am.

Located in the Inverness Hotel, we walked into the lobby and they were doing fresh caramel apple slices with a toppings bar. Kids were sold right there.

Restaurant was nice. Service was spot on. They explained the layout of the buffet and off we all went.

I don't like using the word "buffet" to describe this restaurant as the word conjures up images of quick mass produced cheap quality food served in an atmosphere that makes you want to disinfect your hands. The Garden Terrace offerings in my opinion were carefully crafted, flavorful, high quality and unique. The atmosphere is classy yet comfortable. The live music was a nice touch.

Personal favorites from our table were the following. The eggs Benedict was a hit - the eggs yolk was runny and perfectly cooked. The prime rib had a delicious rub on it. I loved the cold beef salad with mint. I am normally not a dessert person but the offerings were perfect sized and tasty.

It is a pricy meal but we will definitely be back for special occasions as they pop up. Thanks for a nice birthday brunch.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

The atmosphere at the Garden Terrace, overlooking the golf course, was very nice. The buffet was excellent, with plenty of fresh, locally sourced food to enjoy. I was only able to sample a small portion of the extensive buffet, but it was delicious.

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Walked in with my girlfriend to eat a good lunch and we noticed the buffet so we went to check it out. It looked super fresh and offered a wide variety of options so we opted for it and did not regret it at all. We were able to custom prepare salads just the way we wanted them and they were excellent, super fresh greens and produce, and had multiple protein dishes available to top or pair them with. We went for the snapper and it was tremendous.

Been to Garden Terrace? Share your experiences!