“Like a Panera bread for sushi”
Review of Tokyo Joe's

Tokyo Joe's
Ranked #60 of 186 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

The food was really yummy. I ordered the Cali Poke roll with Gyoza and my boyfriend had the surf and turf bowl. He devoured his food in a matter of seconds. I liked my roll but I wouldn't go here with high expectations because it is an inexpensive quick stop.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

This was a unique concept for me to pick Asian food for a bowl. It was very good for a cheap price. I visited here twice in my visit here on business.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

Really good for choosing what kind of paring of meats, carbs and veggies. You can dine in or take-out. Staff was very friendly and helpful with choices. Good seasoning.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

Been wanting to stop for a while and finally got the chance! Lived up to its exceptions. The staff is super friendly and hospitable! Reasonably priced, delicious, tons of wonderful options including sushi and quick! Cant wait to come back!

Reviewed 6 April 2015

The Toyko Joe's location which I usually frequent is in South Glenn, but I have visited this location on Yosemite many times as well. This is a great chain for Asian style food in a casual atmosphere, at a fair value. The variety of sauces offers something for everyone, and you can really customize your order about any way you'd like, including vegetarian options. I do think it's a bit healthier fare than typical fast food places (such as burger & fries). With a few exceptions, the staff tends to be friendly and helpful. The sushi is also quite good and has a fair variety with new offerings periodically.