“Always understaffed”

Tokyo Joe's
Ranked #129 of 186 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Tokyo Joes is the most understaffed horribly served business that I know of. I am looking at a line 20 deep and the cashier is losing it. I'm done with this place!

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Food was here almost as soon as I sat down. Young guy who took my order seemed genuinely glad to have me as a customer. The place is a little worn but it has character.
I will eat here again

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

It's always delicious and fresh at Tokyo Joes. The Yakitori was spicier than I expected but couldn't stop eating it. The staff is very friendly.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

Quick lunch here was pretty nice but nothing special. Built my own, by choosing noodles, chicken, veg and green curry sauce.

Noodles were a bit soggy, should have had the rice, fairly quick service for lunch time. Food was average… But fairly cheap too.

It’s ok for what it is I suppose

Reviewed 23 February 2016

Speedy service and high quality, healthy food are the hallmarks of this restaurant. It is one of my favorite places to grab a bite, either to eat in or take out.

Been to Tokyo Joe's? Share your experiences!