“Superb margaritas and shrimp dishes”
Review of Hacienda Jalisco

Hacienda Jalisco
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Firestone
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We came here on a Sunday evening while we were in town for a week. We started with margaritas and nachos Del Mar (nachos with shrimp). The margaritas were very good and just how we ordered them (patron silver with grand mariner) and the nachos were so yummy that I ate so much that I felt I needed to order soup for dinner and I'm glad I did. I ordered the Caldo de Cameron which is a tomato-based vegetable soup with shrimp. It was served hot and it was very tasty. My husband ordered the Enchiladas Divorciados which is a chicken, a pork and a beef enchilada, each with a different sauce. The food was hot and fresh tasting. We sat outside on the patio and had a very enjoyable meal. The service was friendly and efficient.

It was so good we came back later in the week. I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

Not only is the food extremley tasty, but the service is great. They have food to make my husband happy with "hot"and me very happy with less than mild! They definitely care about the customer. lt has a nice homey feeling and they have a wonderful fireplace for the cold season. Although it can be crowded, we have never had to wait for more than about 10 minutes. This is a neighborhood place, everyone from a date to a group, to a family, to older couples Enjoy and frequent this restrauant.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We discovered Hacienda Jalisco and now it's our first choice. Servers are very friendly and answer all questions about the menu. We have tried several items and all were delicious! Prices are affordable too.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Fantastic food, service, and margaritas. Great value for the money, and huge portions. Just an enjoyable place. This is our first place to go to for a night out.

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Great food great service. Fast and friendly with smiling service. An excellent candtadore with an impressive bar back for the size of the restaurant.