Florence Rose Bed and Breakfast
US$59
Best Western Canon City(Canon City)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$116
US$110
US$115
Travel Inn Motel(Canon City)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$86
US$72
US$70
Super 8 Canon City(Canon City)(Great Value!)
US$80
Holiday Motel(Canon City)(Great Value!)
US$75
All reviewsroyal gorgegarden roomwonderful hostshot tubbreakfast was amazinglittle piece of paradiseantique shoppingfresh fruitother guestsdinner trainwonderful staybed was very comfortablebob and barbarastay there againcoloradovictorianprivacy
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Clean, pretty room furnished with antiques. The hosts are very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was delicious. There's a new hot tub on the patio for guests. Hope I get to stay there again in the future. The cat was welcome.

Room Tip: Easy to find and great parking.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were only able to stay one night but the house was beautiful and Bob and Barb greeted us with an amazing hello! It was Great place for a quiet relaxing day! They were also very helpful with food options for dinner! The breakfast was an outstanding almond French toast a bowl of fresh fruit and a side of bacon! Also my wife and I had to be up early(we had to be at our appointment at 830) and they helped us out and had breakfast ready for us at 7AM! And we were sad because we showed up after dark for our check-in and we didn't get to take photos but they graciously invited us back after and chatted us up about our big adventure! It was an overall great experience and we're looking forward to a second longer stay!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

We just spent two nights here. Beautiful b&b, lots of history and Bob & Barb were awesome. Friendly, laid back and fun to talk to. Very relaxing to spend time in the hot tub and unwind. Good breakfasts, great company and we will be back for sure!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2017

The owners are so nice and laid back. They were there to greet us and give us a quick tour of their home. Highlights include a well decorated bedroom, a very clean/private hot tub, and a two course breakfast that held me over until dinnertime.

Room Tip: The Yolanda was spacious with a private attached bathroom
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2017

The couple that runs this are fantastic hosts. My wife and I felt very welcome and the home is wonderfully up kept and decorated. They have a dog but its hypo allergenic and I have dog allergies and didn't have a problem. The room we stayed in is located upstairs and the dog isn't allowed up their. The room itself was great and is a perfect size for a couple. The room also contains a book about the history of the house (which is very interesting) and about the room itself. Great experience, only regret was that we wouldn't spend more time their. I highly recommend!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple