“Great place for an afternoon get together on the patio”
Review of Domenic's

Domenic's
Ranked #94 of 626 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Price range: US$12 - US$31
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2017

I stopped in here to catch up with an old friend and we were delighted to sit on the patio, sip drinks, nosh on some food, and chat with our waitress (she was delightful).

The lavender martini was lovely! We loved the truffle oil mac and cheese. The prosciutto wrapped dates were good (not the best in town, but solid).

I think I should definitely come back and try the full meal experience.

If you're in the area and looking for an afternoon break, I can highly recommend drinks on the patio.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Four of us ate here on a Friday evening. The ladies had Cucumber Collins for drinks, which they quite liked.

Domenic's served bread with oil as an appetizer. Good but not great. (The oil was bland and needed something to jazz it up -- garlic, spices, something).

I had a Caesar salad with shrimp for an entrée, and my friends had Chicken Franchaise and another had Mussels. My salad was ok (lettuce was not great) but my friends liked their dishes. Sadly, about 2 hours after eating there, my wife and I both had (ahem) stomach distress that lasted for a couple of hours. We believe it was the lettuce, we think, because that's the ingredient our dishes had in common.

Can't say that I'd recommend the Caesar salad.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Domenic's has become the standard for casual late night drop in dining. A very good wine list, and daily specials make the menu interesting. Should really consider a few more vegetarian dishes, but there are great salads and a chef who knows how to cook risotto! The outside patio is very pleasant, even on warm evenings due to the shade and comfort of the local breezes.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Forget the chains and try Domenic's. Great pasta, fantastic pizza and awesome service. The pesto gnocchi was great.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

It was a cold and rainy night when we visited and they fit us in with only a very sort wait. We had a delicious antipasto platter for the table and delicious cocktails to start. Three of us had the filet special. It was served with broccolini and horseradish cheddar mashed potatoes. Another in our group had the halibut special and it was fantastic too!