“Excellent pizza!”

Vincent Heavenly Pies and Pasta
Ranked #203 of 626 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 20 July 2016

A friend and I ate her recently. We decided to order one of their pizzas, and were not disappointed. It was excellent. We enjoyed it with wine, and although we thought the wine servings were skimpy, our service was good. According to my friend their salads and sandwiches are excellent, too, so she was happy to find out just how good the pizza was. It's an out-of-the-way place that deserves your business!

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Vincent's offers a variety of pasta dishes. We love the patio in the summer time, and my favorite meal is the shrimp and grits.

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

My husband and I have gone to Vincent's on several occasions and it is always a wonderful experience. The ambiance is cozy and warm, the staff very friendly and the food delicious! Definitely a place to check out if in Ft Collins!

Reviewed 3 March 2016

Very clean, cool lighting especially the bar area which is really emphasized and it is an easy order to the bar keep and a visit.
We sat in the booth had beer and pizza and folk kept coming in - which is a good indicator that this hidden jewel has known admirers.
Staff were helpful, competent, polite, nicely dressed.
Pizza was great
Definitely will come again soon

Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

My fiance and I stopped here since we had plenty of time to kill before our movie. We lucked out with happy hour for a couple drinks and ordered pizza. We ordered Zeus and I think this is one of the best pizzas i have eaten. I grew up in Northern Cali, been to the east coast and had NY and their rivals NJ pizza. Also been to Italy and France where I had amazing pizza too. Great job Vincent Heavenly pies and pasta. Oh and the martini was so tasty too!!