“Great options”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We love Simply Thai. The portions are plentiful and the quality is great. The coconut rice is amazing and totally worth the 50 cent upgrade. It can get busy at lunch on the weekdays, but the lunch specials are good. I prefer delivery and it's always fast and hot. I highly recommend the suki pad with coconut rice or the Kra Pao, a minced chicken and veggie dish that is so flavorful.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I love Thai food and have my favourite dishes when going Thai back home in NZ. I am currently staying in Fort Collins with family and have heard nothing but good things about the food.
I was pleasantly surprised with the outstanding flavours in my lunch time special Thai Green Curry for only $7. The waitress helped us choose the hotness of our dishes and advised us appropriately as it was perfect. I can't wait to go back there. Thank you Maria for great service.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 24 May 2017

I haven't had anything that I didn't like from here, and their delivery is always timely. Close your eyes, point to a thing, order it and love it.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 19 March 2017

We stopped in on a Saturday, and were surprised to find no lunch specials of any kind being offered. Lunch for two (with only water to drink) cost us more than $22, which I think is high for a small Thai place like this, and the food was just...good, not excellent.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

The staff was incredibly kind and friendly but the food was just terrible, I can't say that I would recommend it.

Date of visit: February 2017