“My favorite restaurant in Fort Collins! Amazing Vietnamese food”
Review of Young's Cafe

Young's Cafe
Ranked #14 of 626 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 19 October 2017

There are a lot of great restaurants in Fort Collins so it is a bold claim to say Young's is my favorite...but it is! I have been here countless times over the years and it is always fantastic. The service and food here are consistently great. The staff have been the same here at least for the last 8 or so years that I've come here and some of them even know me by name. Great people and great food!!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I've had take out from Young's twice, and both times were exceptionally delicious. Try the green beans, garlic eggplant, clay pot pork and grilled chicken bowl. The flavors are so different for every dish, fresh and crisp, and inviting. I'm hooked.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I rarely give 5s for reviews and Young's really deserves it! I ordered the house salad today and it is now my favorite salad in town. I eat gluten free and am doing the Whole 360 diet and this meal was so great I could have eaten two of them! My husband had the Super rice noodle bowl and was also pleased. Great service, great food, fair prices.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

This is a hidden treasure in Fort Collins. The service was excellent and the food was great. The lunch specials are large portions and you may need to get a to go box to take home the leftovers. Meal started with a sweet/sour soup then the main course with rice and spring roll. The food had great flavor and was priced perfectly for what you get.

1  Thank Myopin
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We've eaten a number of times. It's always been good but tonight the chef must have had an off night. The crystal rolls were tasteless. The house salad was fishy and over dressed. The hot and sour soup was not good. We're disappointed but we'll try again.