“fast, cheap, great value”
Review of China Wok

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Wok
Ranked #276 of 626 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 10 March 2017

Very friendly owner/workers. I was in town for business and decided to try them out as they were across the street from my hotel. Having had lots of Chinese food before, their food was very good in comparison. I ordered two dishes and they were ready within 10 mins fresh off the wok. Will definitely come back again when I am in town!

Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

This small restaurant (4 tables) is tucked away in a strip mall. We had never even noticed it before. Glad we found it!

Like most Chinese restaurants, it has an extensive menu. You order at the counter, and they bring it out to you. I would guess most of their business is carryout, judging by the size of the shop. Service was friendly and quick. The food was not "fine dining", but it was fresh and very good. There was a lot of it, too. My General Tso's Chicken was loaded with meat, and was nicely spicy. We will definitely be back.

If you're looking for good, cheap, quick service Chinese in SE Fort Collins, check it out.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

I had read mixed reviews of this restaurant but I decided to check it out. I had a craving for dumplings so I got an order of them. When I placed the order, I was told about 15 minutes (I walked in to place my order). About three to four minutes later, the lady said my order was ready. The service was friendly in spite of the busy carry-out activity on a Friday night. I got home and got to eat the dumplings....very good! I like my fried dumplings with a crispy side and these delivered. The soy-based dipping sauce was very good! I will be back. Haters, don't hate!

1  Thank Tuck C
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Cheap tasteless food

Just bad. Avoid at all costs.

I can't imagine why anyone would go here

Skip skip skip

Reviewed 12 December 2012

We eat here once a month and it has always been consistent take out chinese. Nothing special on the menu, but anytime we order food from here it is fast, reliably tasty, and perfect for the price.