“No Refunds Beware!!”

Yung's Recipes
Ranked #446 of 662 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

The food was terrible they put crunchy noodles under there chicken that adds to the aready unpleasant tast of the chicken no vegetables in the fried rice? Only took a couple of bites before getting back in the car to return it and found out I wasted my time because they don't offer refunds and Patrick the so called "manager " only offered a credit. Like I want to eat there again. I have only returned a couple of meals in my life but have never had a problem doing so. I thought a restaurant is supposed to make sure that there guest are satisfied. Don't make my mistake...

Reviewed 10 March 2015 via mobile

Last minute decision to try Yung's was a great decision! We ordered sesame chicken (best sesame chicken I've EVER had) and teriyaki chicken (again... Best EVER) and the veggies were perfectly tender with a light smokey flavor. Yum!

1  Thank KatieSue6886
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

This particular store is setup as Asian takeout. Except the prices are comparable to full service sit down place. They do have seating for 14 people in the lobby, but it tight.

The food was standard fare for places like this and flavored exactly the same. The sesame chicken was a little spicier however.

This place would be okay (not great) if the prices were commensurate with true takeout.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

The only thing I've ever eaten from this place is the chicken pho. I get it whenever I get a sore throat and don't feel good. It is good. I've only ever had it to go. The restaurant is very small - only about 4 or 5 tables. I'm not sure about any of the other food. I've only tried the pho.

Reviewed 2 October 2012

I have ordered Yungs multiple times, trying different chicken entrees each time. Each time is almost worst than the last because the chicken is rock hard little pieces of bread. I honestly couldn't tell there was chicken inside.