“Worst Chinese I've Ever Had”
Review of Yung's Recipes

Yung's Recipes
Ranked #439 of 638 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stopped in after work to place an order for take out. We ordered the Orange Chicken and Lo Mein. The orange chicken had a horrible flavor and were more bread than chicken and the smell alone of the Lo Mein made me sick. Everything tasted really greasy and dirty. It was completely inedible so we attempted to return it, which I've only had to do one other time when I found hair in my food. They refused to refund our money (& we had paid $25 which is outrageous for one meal and a side) and only offered a store credit or replacement meal. This policy is ridiculous. They sell disgusting, dirty old food and refuse to refund their customers. This place is a joke and a ripoff! Not even takeout quality yet charge like they are a full service restaurant. Whatever you do, do not waste your money here. If you want decent Asian food go to the Chilli House.

Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

The food was terrible they put crunchy noodles under there chicken that adds to the aready unpleasant tast of the chicken no vegetables in the fried rice? Only took a couple of bites before getting back in the car to return it and found out I wasted my time because they don't offer refunds and Patrick the so called "manager " only offered a credit. Like I want to eat there again. I have only returned a couple of meals in my life but have never had a problem doing so. I thought a restaurant is supposed to make sure that there guest are satisfied. Don't make my mistake...

Reviewed 10 March 2015 via mobile

Last minute decision to try Yung's was a great decision! We ordered sesame chicken (best sesame chicken I've EVER had) and teriyaki chicken (again... Best EVER) and the veggies were perfectly tender with a light smokey flavor. Yum!

Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

This particular store is setup as Asian takeout. Except the prices are comparable to full service sit down place. They do have seating for 14 people in the lobby, but it tight.

The food was standard fare for places like this and flavored exactly the same. The sesame chicken was a little spicier however.

This place would be okay (not great) if the prices were commensurate with true takeout.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

The only thing I've ever eaten from this place is the chicken pho. I get it whenever I get a sore throat and don't feel good. It is good. I've only ever had it to go. The restaurant is very small - only about 4 or 5 tables. I'm not sure about any of the other food. I've only tried the pho.