“A Rainbow on a long day”
Review of Yung's Recipes

Yung's Recipes
Ranked #446 of 666 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 13 September 2016

We happened to find Yungs on our search for a restaurant as we headed to our camp site. Yungs may be fast food, but it was great fast food. Got it back to the camp site and it was still steaming hot. It made my mouth happy, some the the best Chinese I've ever eaten.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Let me start by saying that we love Chinese food; we eat it on the weekly. We ordered take out. My daughter liked her vegetarian udon noodles, but the shrimp rice was awful. The Mongolian beef was good but overwhelmed by green peppers

Reviewed 18 February 2016

I am usually disappointed with this place. Although I will try it from time to time to see if it has improved. I think I'm done with it. The last time the egg drop soup was very watery.

Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stopped in after work to place an order for take out. We ordered the Orange Chicken and Lo Mein. The orange chicken had a horrible flavor and were more bread than chicken and the smell alone of the Lo Mein made me sick. Everything tasted really greasy and dirty. It was completely inedible so we attempted to return it, which I've only had to do one other time when I found hair in my food. They refused to refund our money (& we had paid $25 which is outrageous for one meal and a side) and only offered a store credit or replacement meal. This policy is ridiculous. They sell disgusting, dirty old food and refuse to refund their customers. This place is a joke and a ripoff! Not even takeout quality yet charge like they are a full service restaurant. Whatever you do, do not waste your money here. If you want decent Asian food go to the Chilli House.

Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

The food was terrible they put crunchy noodles under there chicken that adds to the aready unpleasant tast of the chicken no vegetables in the fried rice? Only took a couple of bites before getting back in the car to return it and found out I wasted my time because they don't offer refunds and Patrick the so called "manager " only offered a credit. Like I want to eat there again. I have only returned a couple of meals in my life but have never had a problem doing so. I thought a restaurant is supposed to make sure that there guest are satisfied. Don't make my mistake...