“Ripped off by delivery driver. Told wrong price to get a bigger tip.”
Review of Yung's Recipes

Yung's Recipes
Ranked #435 of 626 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

I just had a delivery driver tell me my order was $23 and some change then changed it to $26 and some change and I kind of figured maybe he looked at the before tax.. So I handed him $30 and was going to wait on my change and he said thank u and just kinda started walking off so I was like ok $4 tip.. As I'm eating it just didn't sit well with me AT ALL and I couldn't stop thinking about the way he looked at me and acted when I handed him the $30 it was just real weird and like he was trying to scam me maybe.?? So I looked in the bag and no receipt. (Why wouldn't he leave me a receipt??) So I call the store and our order was actually $20.63! NOT $23 or $26!! And this person got a $10 tip!! Not gonna happen! So the guy on the phone said he would call the driver and call me back. Once he called me back he of course was taking up for his driver and said the driver said he would bring me back some of the change but it's going to cost me $5. I said no I'll just send my boyfriend up there to get the exact change back when he gets off. And the guy on the phone said he can't force him to give his tip money back. So I said well he pretty much just walked off and lied about the amount the meal was so I was kind of forced in to giving him this extra money so he should be forced to give it all back!! I'm so pissed off!! It was a Chinese short looking guy so BEWARE and ask for ur receipt or he'll get u too!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We happened to find Yungs on our search for a restaurant as we headed to our camp site. Yungs may be fast food, but it was great fast food. Got it back to the camp site and it was still steaming hot. It made my mouth happy, some the the best Chinese I've ever eaten.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Let me start by saying that we love Chinese food; we eat it on the weekly. We ordered take out. My daughter liked her vegetarian udon noodles, but the shrimp rice was awful. The Mongolian beef was good but overwhelmed by green peppers

Reviewed 18 February 2016

I am usually disappointed with this place. Although I will try it from time to time to see if it has improved. I think I'm done with it. The last time the egg drop soup was very watery.

Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stopped in after work to place an order for take out. We ordered the Orange Chicken and Lo Mein. The orange chicken had a horrible flavor and were more bread than chicken and the smell alone of the Lo Mein made me sick. Everything tasted really greasy and dirty. It was completely inedible so we attempted to return it, which I've only had to do one other time when I found hair in my food. They refused to refund our money (& we had paid $25 which is outrageous for one meal and a side) and only offered a store credit or replacement meal. This policy is ridiculous. They sell disgusting, dirty old food and refuse to refund their customers. This place is a joke and a ripoff! Not even takeout quality yet charge like they are a full service restaurant. Whatever you do, do not waste your money here. If you want decent Asian food go to the Chilli House.