“Would have to really up their game to get to incompetent,”
Review of Yung's Recipes

Yung's Recipes
Ranked #445 of 654 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Got take-out last night. They only had one copy, stained and rumpled of the menu. No rice comes with the food. No eating ware supplied, we had to go back and ask. Mongolian beef was greasy. Sesame chicken was cooked to the boot-leather stage. Had eaten there before and would have avoided but for the neighborhood party. Won't bother again.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I've ordered from Yung's many times and they're usually acceptable in a pinch, but tonight I decided to take a good long break from them. I ordered Chicken Chow Mein because I was in the mood for some crispy noodles, and I ordered two 6-piece crab cheese wontons. The delivery person brought one order of crab cheese wontons (to their credit, they brought the second bag within 20 minutes -- but not before trying to tell me I only ordered one). However, the chow mein was a major letdown: the "crispy noodles" advertised in their menu are just fried wonton strips like they put in their soup, and the rest of the chow mein dish is flavorless and mushy. We were hoping for a day or two of leftovers, but this wound up being a waste of money, even with a coupon. Very disappointed.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

I just had a delivery driver tell me my order was $23 and some change then changed it to $26 and some change and I kind of figured maybe he looked at the before tax.. So I handed him $30 and was going to wait on my change and he said thank u and just kinda started walking off so I was like ok $4 tip.. As I'm eating it just didn't sit well with me AT ALL and I couldn't stop thinking about the way he looked at me and acted when I handed him the $30 it was just real weird and like he was trying to scam me maybe.?? So I looked in the bag and no receipt. (Why wouldn't he leave me a receipt??) So I call the store and our order was actually $20.63! NOT $23 or $26!! And this person got a $10 tip!! Not gonna happen! So the guy on the phone said he would call the driver and call me back. Once he called me back he of course was taking up for his driver and said the driver said he would bring me back some of the change but it's going to cost me $5. I said no I'll just send my boyfriend up there to get the exact change back when he gets off. And the guy on the phone said he can't force him to give his tip money back. So I said well he pretty much just walked off and lied about the amount the meal was so I was kind of forced in to giving him this extra money so he should be forced to give it all back!! I'm so pissed off!! It was a Chinese short looking guy so BEWARE and ask for ur receipt or he'll get u too!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We happened to find Yungs on our search for a restaurant as we headed to our camp site. Yungs may be fast food, but it was great fast food. Got it back to the camp site and it was still steaming hot. It made my mouth happy, some the the best Chinese I've ever eaten.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Let me start by saying that we love Chinese food; we eat it on the weekly. We ordered take out. My daughter liked her vegetarian udon noodles, but the shrimp rice was awful. The Mongolian beef was good but overwhelmed by green peppers