“Wonderful for a fast pickup after work, and the only Korean/Japanese eatery in town!”
Review of Teriyaki Wok Two

Teriyaki Wok Two
Ranked #398 of 626 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Korean
Reviewed 7 February 2017

Fort Collins has fantastic Thai and Vietnamese offerings, but other Asian cuisines are a little spotty. Enter Teriyaki Wok II, a Campus West restaurant that caters to students, faculty and staff at Colorado State University. It also happens to be the only Korean/Japanese option in town.

The facility, directly west of Moby Gym (but off campus) is nothing fabulous, but the food is wonderful, and affordable. The most expensive offerings are the 10.99 Korean BBQ Kalbi (beef short ribs) and the BBQ Balgogi (sliced beef), both of which are wonderful. The amount of food you get is impressive--my husband and I could easily share one dish, and I think that just about everything comes with kimchi and Miso soup. I haven't tried the Japanese side of the menu--I'm kind of fixated on the Korean dishes at the moment--but I'm betting that all of the dishes are good, based on the number of people coming in and out of here. You can get an egg roll for $1.67! Other Asian offerings in the Campus West area have gone downhill of late--Hot Wok, just around the corner, is nearly empty every time I go by. Teriyaki Wok II is a great option, especially for weekday take-out. I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 2 July 2016

Some in our group were looking for sushi; I just wanted some tasty Asian food. The Wok was close to CSU campus, so it was convenient for us.
One of the staff spoke fluent English; the other man spoke a little. It looked like the two men were doing everything: taking orders, collecting payment and making change, maybe cooking?? and plating the food. Both men were very friendly, but it didn't seem like they had their tasks very organized.
We waited quite awhile to get our food. Meanwhile, some other people came in and got served, while we continued to wait. We couldn't really tell from the styrofoam boxes and plastic bags which orders were which.
We took our food outside to eat, because there wasn't room for eight of us in the restaurant. The people who got the rice and marinated beef said it was "good!" I had pork with thick noodles and vegetables, and I asked for extra vegetables. When my food arrived, I noticed that there wasn't much pork, just a few very small pieces. There was a *little* bit of shredded carrot, and a tiny pinch of something green (maybe herbs??)
I asked for "starburst" boba. I've had boba several times before, but at the Wok I just couldn't grasp what was boba milk, boba snow, boba slush or boba tea. All were about $4.25. I guess I got boba slush. It was sweet and fruity, but very overpriced.
The food wasn't bad, but it was disappointing. The staff were friendly, but overall I didn't feel that we got good value. I certainly wouldn't bother going back there.

1  Thank ComradeCamper
Reviewed 28 April 2014

The Korean dishes a very good and love the kimbop roll. Good food at reasonable prices. Restaurant ambience not great, so we prefer take out. Call ahead to order. They make every order fresh, so you may have to wait for a bit if you just show up.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

We had lunch with a coworker and had good service & great food. Our Korean food was wonderful. Prices were good. If you like oriental food this is a good place to go. Ambiance is not great but that is not why people go there.

Reviewed 7 July 2011

The Korean menu was limited, the food we ordered was low quality, there was no service (we were the only people in the restaurant and they still could not bring our food to the table)
Try someplace else, this is a sure looser in my experience.
They do have good location and nice seating.

1  Thank santiageo