“Brisket, beans and coleslaw! What's not to love!”

Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Ranked #320 of 662 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 13 August 2015

Good smokey barbeque. We tried all their meats and loved the pulled pork. Their brisket is chopped and would be better served sliced but it was juicy and smokey and good. You have a pick of sauces and all are very good and their coleslaw is great.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

My favorite day to visit is Tuesdays for their special of the day - ribs. You get two sides and that can be the hard part of the visit. All the sides are good. The special comes with a drink and ice cream. You will not go away hungry.

Reviewed 27 February 2015

Rex was so helpful in deciding what we should order for a wedding of about 190 people. He also delivered the food to the venue and picked up the containers after the wedding even though there was a Blizzard going on.
The food was fantastic and all the Mac and Cheese was gone quickly. I personally think it was the best mac N cheese I have ever had.
The buns were better at the tasting because they were fresh out of the oven and there is NO WAY that could happen when it is delivery. So they buns were good, just better at the store..
Thanks Rex and his crew for making the snowy drive to Windsor.
No complaints from the wedding guests or wedding party. It was great!!

Reviewed 12 February 2015

Despite past comments on TA a friend wanted to go here for lunch and I joined him on a recent Saturday. While I didn't walk away hungry it seemed to be a fairly mediocre fast-food chain experience. The serving line was backed up as a family ahead of us couldn't seem to figure out what they wanted to eat. Our food was dished up fairly quickly and staff even brought fresh french fries out to my friend in the dining area. The chopped brisket was moist and flavorful, but the sandwich was "all about that bun". The beans were out of a can, but the slaw was somewhat tasty. We tried the "complementary" soft serve ice cream for dessert which was, well, cold and sweet. Our price for the special of the day was reasonable, but for the quality the other prices seemed high for a cafeteria experience like this.

Reviewed 26 December 2014

Ehhh, it wasn't that good. I had the pulled pork sandwich and it had crunchy meat bits in it. My husband had a pulled pork sandwich too, but it didn't have any of those in it, thankfully. We both had different sides. The onion rings were entirely too greasy. The mac and cheese was adequate. He said the jalapeño beans were not spicy and not too tasty.
Before we ate, my husband went to the restroom to wash his hands. There were no paper towels. He told the management. Thirty minutes later, he went back to the restroom to wash his hands....still no paper towels. I could understand it if they were busy, but they were not.
I wonder what the places we "don't see" look like in the restaurant, as the door to the office is extremely dirty and greasy. The tables did appear to have been wiped off though, but I wonder with what?
We won't be back to eat here. We have eaten at a Dickey's in Texas and it was good. This one has some problems, and we won't be back.