“Bad service”

Papa John's
Ranked #365 of 626 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I had flew in I was hungry so and daughter called and placed order for me and told them that would need to bring change for $100.00 we waited for over an hour and my daughter called back and the girl said that they don't send more than $50.00 she never called us back and here it was 11.pm at night. she was very rude. If ever you come in on a long travel do not order here.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Rolled into rainy Fort Collins after all the restaurants had already closed. Ahhh, my good ol' standby....pizza! Papa John's, as usual..anywhere, did not disappoint. Got it back to my room and it was hot and delicious! My first visit to Colorado is off to a delicious start!