“Tasty and hot”

Sally's Kitchen
Ranked #89 of 662 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai, Singaporean
Reviewed 14 November 2017

My husband and I ate dinner there. Huge portions. Very good. I had the beef double fried pan noodles. Very tasty and great as leftovers. He had the cashew beef with fried rice which was $1 extra. The fried rice did not have any taste. No egg in it. He liked the beef cashew chicken. It was busy but didn't take long to get our food. We ate there. Tables were clean. We would go back.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

The last place I would ever go for a decent meal would be the convenience store at the gas station. That was a BIG mistake.

Ever since our favorite restaurant closed (after 25 years he decided to relocate) it was impossible to find a comparable replacement for good chinese food.

Sally's Kitchen is that and more. This takeout restaurant located on Timberline Road in Fort Collins is wonderful. They have a few small tables but it is definitely a takeout place.

The menu is not extensive but you can find a wonderful meal from their menu to select from.

Egg drop soup or hot/sour soup are some of the best around. I cannot speak more highly about the Szechuan beef with a side order of Fried Rice.

The owners probably got tired running their own formal restauant in this day and age and decided to go back to basics in a Mom and Pop operation. It is a small family working together to produce high quality food at an affordable price. The portions are huge and the food is tasty.

Some of their customers come 40 to 50 miles just to treat themselves to unbelievable takeout. On the weekends you have to order well in advance since many many people make this their go to meal.

Try it and you will be repeat customer. The food is addictive but you never walk away hungry. Their luncheon specials run till 3pm and are well worth it.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Sally’s Kitchen has amazing food with big portions (big enough to have for two meals). The fried rice is great and the Mongolian Beef is tender and perfect

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I wanted something "different". He checked the internet and ran across Sally's Kitchen. With the majority of the reviews being very good or excellent we went for it, and are glad we did.
He ordered sweet and sour pork. Typically a picky eater he really enjoyed his meal. The pork was not overly breaded and was crispy. Veggies looked and tasted great. I had the spicy garlic chicken. Nice sauce, light and flavorful. I did add shriracha sauce for a little more spice. Good portion size cooked perfectly.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

It is amazingly great food.. never had anything bad.. my favorite is Singapore noodles with curry and chicken