“Awesome lunch”
Review of Blue Agave Grill

Blue Agave Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Agave Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 654 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a from-scratch kitchen with a contemporary twist on southwestern cuisine. Our menu is 80% gluten free with many unique options from tacos to seafood specialties. We are known for our house-infused tequilas in our signature margaritas. Our Muy Macho Margarita is the house favorite with jalapeño-infused tequila!
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Terrific food and service at Blue Agave Grill. Outstanding fish tacos and burrito, with service to match. First visit and loved it!

Blake L, Guest Relations Manager at Blue Agave Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We appreciate the love and look forward to hosting your next outing with us. Happy New Year!

Best,
Blake Lucio

Reviewed 17 December 2017

I am not sure why this restaurant rates #8 in Fort Collins - it should rate #1! My friend and I went there for lunch and my husband and I just had date night there where we both had the blackened scallops. We were both swooning it was so good. I asked them to substitute lobster crema for the red pepper aioli and it was FABULOUS! Kind of expensive, but well worth it! I cannot speak to anything else on the menu, but the place was completely crowded, so others must agree that it's good! Be sure you make reservations, because it fills up fast!

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Nice inside. Great bar. Had the Special Asada. Steak was great. The Margaritas were great. Had the Blue Agave margarita. Bartender wasn’t very friendly but when the food and drinks are good, in don’t mind. I’ll go again for sure!

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Best Mexican Resturant I’ve been to.
Seafood done very well with interesting take on seafood tacos (horseradish). I loved it! Steaks, tuna, lamb empanadas, and narey a burrito on the menu.
Don’t miss it!

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed in Fort Collins for a night due to a cancelled flight. Lovely town and googled somewhere to eat. Found good reviews of Blue Agave and it didn’t disappoint! A little hard to find with small side door off the Main Street. Staff friendly and welcoming. Margaritas divine and complimentary corn chips and salsa on the table always a great touch. I had fish tacos which were lovely, light and fresh. We shared a dessert (I can’t remember what it was called) a type of pastry wrapped around ice cream drizzled with chocolate sauce. Mmmm yummy! Would definitely recommend this place for a nice bite to eat ‘Mexican’ style!