“Meh.”
Review of Blue Agave Grill

Blue Agave Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Agave Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 662 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a from-scratch kitchen with a contemporary twist on southwestern cuisine. Our menu is 80% gluten free with many unique options from tacos to seafood specialties. We are known for our house-infused tequilas in our signature margaritas. Our Muy Macho Margarita is the house favorite with jalapeño-infused tequila!
Reviewed 22 December 2017

I was not too impressed with this place. My husband and I had brunch one afternoon, and it was not that great. I had the Huevos Rancheros and he had the Southwest Eggs Benedict. He did not like his at all, he found it very greasy. Mine was just OK, but given the reviews and what we had heard about this place, I expected more. I may try it one more time, but it will certainly not be for brunch.

Blake L, Guest Relations Manager at Blue Agave Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Hello,

We are very sorry to understand about your experience with us last Sunday. We are truly better than this and we clearly did not pay attention to detail with your food. We are know for our great food and service and we did not meet our motto last Sunday. With that being said, we would like to prove that we are better than that and we want to get you back in for a meal on us if it is acceptable to you. We truly hope for your response and again, we sincerely apologize for your less than satisfactory visit. Happy New Year.

Best,
Blake Lucio

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Terrific food and service at Blue Agave Grill. Outstanding fish tacos and burrito, with service to match. First visit and loved it!

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We appreciate the love and look forward to hosting your next outing with us. Happy New Year!

Best,
Blake Lucio

Reviewed 17 December 2017

I am not sure why this restaurant rates #8 in Fort Collins - it should rate #1! My friend and I went there for lunch and my husband and I just had date night there where we both had the blackened scallops. We were both swooning it was so good. I asked them to substitute lobster crema for the red pepper aioli and it was FABULOUS! Kind of expensive, but well worth it! I cannot speak to anything else on the menu, but the place was completely crowded, so others must agree that it's good! Be sure you make reservations, because it fills up fast!

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Nice inside. Great bar. Had the Special Asada. Steak was great. The Margaritas were great. Had the Blue Agave margarita. Bartender wasn’t very friendly but when the food and drinks are good, in don’t mind. I’ll go again for sure!

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Best Mexican Resturant I’ve been to.
Seafood done very well with interesting take on seafood tacos (horseradish). I loved it! Steaks, tuna, lamb empanadas, and narey a burrito on the menu.
Don’t miss it!