“Excellent food and service”
Review of Blue Agave Grill

Blue Agave Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Agave Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 669 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a from-scratch kitchen with a contemporary twist on southwestern cuisine. Our menu is 80% gluten free with many unique options from tacos to seafood specialties. We are known for our house-infused tequilas in our signature margaritas. Our Muy Macho Margarita is the house favorite with jalapeño-infused tequila!
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed a delicious meal before a concert at the Lincoln Center. I had the airplane chicken and my husband had the steak burrito. We arrived early enough to enjoy two happy hour drinks. The service was great and the food excellent. The meals were flavorful and visually appealing. We also appreciated that the restaurant was not too noisy and we could have a conversation without yelling at each other. We will definitely return.

Blake L, Guest Relations Manager at Blue Agave Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Hi,

Thank you for showing us some love! We appreciate your business and we truly hope to see you and your husband in again for date night soon! Thanks for being our customer.

Best,
Blake Lucio
Guest Relations

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

My sister and I stopped in and had the fish tacos and Margaritas and all was delicious. I was in town on business so this was my first time eating here. I will go again if I am in Ft. Collins.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

First the drinks a wide variety of different Margs. and flights of Tequila. The food is so flavorful with a ton of choices, can't go wrong with any of the dishes here. Service is friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

We seem to land here for date nights and also to meet up with friends. I love their signature asada and have a hard time ordering anything different so I don't miss it! Recently we went to celebrate my bday and everyone at our table raved about their food. At the end of the meal, the server brought out a brownie and we were wowed. So much better than I expected!

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Atmosphere is nice, the food fresh, the fish taco was warm, not overly breaded, the sauce fresh and spicy.
Good combination of rice and beans.