La Quinta Inn Fort Collins(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$169
Hotels.com
The Armstrong Hotel(Fort Collins)
US$135
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$149
Marriott Hotel Fort Collins(Fort Collins)
US$131
US$98
  • Pool
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$159
US$139
Homewood
Quality Inn & Suites University(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$139
US$129
US$120
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Cambria Hotel Ft Collins(Fort Collins)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$134
CambriaHotels
Residence Inn Fort Collins(Fort Collins)
US$161
US$149
Hampton.com
All reviewsroom was cleanhard boiled eggssausage linksan overnight staybiscuits and gravybagelsnon smokinghot coffeesmoking roomnight's sleepstaff was friendly and helpfulconvenient locationthe breakfast areagreat place to stayla quintamotelbeds
Reviewed 17 August 2016

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 16 August 2016

Room was clean and perfectly adequate, staff was helpful. Kind of a noisy area. Close to downtown and clinics we needed to lists. Good location for just about anything in FoCo. Reasonable price for an overnight stay not a vacation spot. They accept pets and have a dog-walking area, which was good for us and our Collie.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

I do not recommend this hotel. It's dated and not in a very good location. But that isn't why I would not recommend this place. The reason why is the dogs. Big dogs! I was putting the covers on our motorcycles for the night and was attacked by a very large Rottweiler. The guest who owned the dog then yelled at me asking why I was threatening his dog. You just can't make this stuff up. Needless to say I was very upset! I complained to the front desk and they told me they would take care of it. Whatever that means...... I later found out that these were not just customers but long term customer/residents of this facility. We packed up the next day and left. I slept like crap because I worried all night that the "resident" might do something to our bikes. He was staying right where we had to park them. I have never given a facility a "terrible" rating. I can usually find something good in anywhere I stay but this should never happen. I was looking forward to my time in Ft Collins but this just ruined my stay. There are a lot of places to stay in town. I will never stay here and probably will never stay at a Days Inn property again

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vern63
Reviewed 5 August 2016

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 2 August 2016

We checked in and were impressed with the room which was beautiful. Although we got a receipt for our stay the next day our bank card was charged a no show fee....even though we were actually there. That was a bit of a shock. Hopefully that will get fixed. The breakfast was good, but quarters were cramped at the time we were there. You can't help rude people. And there were a lot there that day. Other than that you should stay here.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
-DaysInn-FC, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2016

Thank you for review, it'll help us improve.