“One of the best escape rooms around”

Fort Collins Escape Room
Ranked #4 of 22 Fun & Games in Fort Collins
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: The Fort Collins Escape Room "Escape from the Machine" is a one-of-a-kind real life adventure game located in Fort Collins Colorado. Our escape room has a Steampunk/Victorian theme that will challenge and test your skills. Escape rooms, also known as a puzzle rooms place participants in a room and are given 1 hour to look for clues and solve puzzles to escape the room. Participants must work together using communication and teamwork, critical thinking and observational and mechanical problem solving skills to successfully escape the room. Escape room players get to know each other in a whole new way finding everyone's hidden skills and untaped potential! Join us for an adventure of the mind at Fort Collins Escape Room!
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We have to been to numerous escape rooms but this one tops them all.First, we did the Mission X one, the props, clues and room setup is super cool. And this is one is super hard to solve. You don't have the usual easy to find clues, you really have to think about it all. They put a lot of thought into each clue. The people who run it are super helpful and friendly. We will be back.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"collins"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Great fun in an Hey! Try to solve the puzzle with the clues! Fun for even my nine yr old daughter my husband and myself!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We called ahead to be sure we could bring out 7 and 10 year old. The owner was extremely friendly and highly accommodating. We ended up with a private room and we did bring our 7 and 10 year olds. They had a great time and although they were able to contribute, they were also in the way a bit. Since time is of the essence we would let them try different puzzles but would have to take over which took longer.
This was our first escape room experience and we are hooked! I cannot wait to try the new alien theme opening soon.
Also note the puzzle masters were AWESOME! I actually thought the escape room was a little pricey, but we ended up tipping what we could because they are so friendly and helpful. What a well ran company that cares about it’s patrons!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

First time I've been to this escape room, my wife and I got two free tickets from her sister for a birthday gift. Went with 2 of our friends and 2 others who we didn't know before the room. The guys working as the game masters were fantastic, very into the characters for the theme of the room. The room itself was very well put together, puzzles were challenging without being overbearingly difficult. Also some of the puzzles were quite clever. We did manage to escape with a little over 5 minutes remaining. The game masters give you 2 free clues and a third if you are willing to pay for it via time or solving a riddle. We only had to use the 2 free clues. All in all a great room that I would highly recommend. They are working on a new room to be released later this year and I know for sure my wife and I will make the trip back to Ft. Collins to give it a shot. I would say 6 people is a perfect number for this room, I think 8 might be too many, might have a bit of standing around a few times for a couple of people.

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 July 2017

We had an amazing time during this team building exercise. The game master was spot on and really helped to make the game. We had 20 individuals from across the US come together for a meeting and choose to test our skills in an escape room. The escape room did just that - it put our communication and teamwork skills to the test. Out of our team, only 2 individuals had done an escape room prior. Both of those individuals agreed that the Fort Collins Escape Room was high above the rest. Thank you for providing this excellent experience!