Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Family Time!

This was a super FUN place to take my teenagers! We all hung out together and had a GREAT TIME... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Robbin C
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Fun for kids and you don't have to walk up the hill

This isn't the tubing experience I remember from my younger days, but things change. I had 2... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
sf49ernic

All reviews magic carpet snow tubing double tube great fun fire pit conveyor belt porta potties staff was friendly all ages a lot of fun snow mobiles year olds adults and kids an absolute blast hot chocolate coca cola the fraser tubing hill
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021

After arriving at the park we had already paid and received our tickets online. We also filled out a mandatory online waiver. We were excited and ready to go. How ever we were told we must wait inline to get our writsbands. Ok, but we had to wait in line with everyone else including those trying to purchase tickets. It was one of those very cold windy days. We were inline for over 30minutes before we could get started tubing. I inquired as to why it was taking so long and was informed that their was only one person working that day. Apparently the rest of the crew didn't show up to the ticket windows. So thats why I rated the overall experience low. If we could of just grabbed our wristbands and proceed to the hill it would have been a much better experience.

Reviewed 5 March 2021

My husband has been several times, but this was my first time. We had a blast! It was so much fun! Easy access, super friendly helpful staff, easy people mover up the giant hill. I couldn't ask for more.

Reviewed 5 March 2021

There was 1 person at the check in total- even for pre-paid, and reservations. Everyone stood in the same line, almost an hour... in 0 degree weather. Next, there was 1 person handing out tubes. and no one at the bottom of the hill to move people once they finished their run. People were standing all around at the bottom, chatting instead of moving out of the way. No wonder they have you sign the liability waiver about 12 times. I was going backwards so couldn't see and my head hit somone's knee (person was standing there and didn't move). Thank God I had my own helmet on (my head hit so hard my helmet came off). I ended up with a severe neck sprain and severe concussion. My kids were totally traumatized seeing this. This totally could have been prevented, just having 1-2 staff people telling people to move at the bottom of the hill. Selling drinks at check in, not a good idea. Everyone in the parking lot smoking weed, and driving on top of it. Never will return. Turned our family birthday outing into the worst day of my life. I still have debilitating headaches and my neck will never be the same. If there were tubing lanes, this would have never happened. OR even one staff member at the top telling people when to go/not to go...

Reviewed 4 March 2021

We went with another couple and our 4 year olds. I'm pretty sure the adults had more fun than the kids- it was great. Buying tickets online was easy and after a short wait to get checked in, we grabbed our tubes. Nice ride up the magic carpet to the top and 3 hills to choose from. We mostly stuck to the middle one. Great time!

Reviewed 4 March 2021

We had a blast in this place
Definitely we back soon