“Ski Trip - Breck, Vail, Kestone”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Mtnbiker2...
Fishers, Indiana
“Ski Trip - Breck, Vail, Kestone”
Reviewed 29 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Great condo! Great location, close to our three great ski resorts...Breckenridge, Vail and Keystone. Looking forward to our next stay here,

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
30 Jan 2015
Location, location, location. You guys nailed it with this condo making it easy to access some of the states best skiing! We are glad you enjoyed your stay here, and looking forward to seeing you next year!
Austin Texas
Reviewed 31 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

31 Mar 2014
Thanks for your feedback Dave. We are glad that we were able to reach out to you, and discuss your concerns further. As we discussed, we are currently working with the homeowner on having all of the above mentioned issues addressed, and fixed right away. We look forward to having you stay with us again next Spring!
IA
Reviewed 5 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

5 Mar 2014
Thank you for the comments John. We are sorry to hear that it was confusing for you to navigate around the complex, we are working on putting a map together for future guests to avoid this problem. We have sent maintenance over to look at the range, and the bunk bed so as to avoid future issues. We are glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the spectacular location of this unit. Please let us know when you plan to return so we assist you with your lodging needs again!
Ric J
Miami, Florida
“Great winter retreat”
Reviewed 13 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

This is a very cool condo for a lot of reasons. The most important reason is the location, which is ridiculously handy if you are a skier. As stated, you can access any of the many resorts in the area with extreme ease. Next, even though you are close to main street Frisco you get the feeling that you are out in the wilderness because of the location of the unit. Once you enter the condo you are greeted by incredible views of snow covered trees from the many windows in the living and dining areas. Directly out back is like an open meadow with many trees making it difficult to see any other buildings which makes it feel like you are away from it all. However, it is just a short walk to restaurants, pubs, shops and even a brewery. It is also just a short drive to the grocery store or Walmart for the essentials. The kitchen has all you need to do your cooking at home and a gas grille out back for a nice winter bar-b-que. The unit itself is very attractive and roomy and has a wood burning fireplace, a nice TV and a good performing wifi. The parking is handy and you even have a garage to keep your car out of the elements. We had four adults, myself, the wife and two boys in their early twenties and we had plenty of room and comfort. We loved the place and could have stayed forever. If I had to come up with a negative it would be that we had to furnish our own firewood and the bedding in the second room was not very comfortable for adults. The sleeper sofa wasn't any better so one of the boys chose to sleep on the futon which is in a den like room off the dining room. All was good though. Lastly, Colorado Rocky Mountain Resorts who handled the rental of this unit was extremely nice and accommodating. Samantha who helped us, went out of her way to make things work out perfect. Since I took time to decide on this unit it was no longer available for the dates I needed when I finally decided so she contacted the people who rented it and was able to switch them to another unit and open this one for us. She also provided a couple bundles of firewood for us because she knew I was disappointed, which I thought was very nice. So my hats off to Samantha and Colorado Rocky Mountain Resorts and I will definitely check in with them next year to see whats available. Don't be misled by the 4 stars because this is a great unit that I didn't want to review because it is a hidden gem that we found and I would love to stay there again. I have written a few reviews and I am saving the 5th star for a place that is absolutely over the top. I would highly recommend this unit and I felt it was priced right as well.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, size and appeal
Liked least: Not having firewood, secondary bedding
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
12 Feb 2014
Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review Ric! You described this condo perfectly; from the perfect location, to the great kitchen, down to all of the awesome amenities that are included with this condo. We apologize for the discomfort you experienced in the second bedroom, we will be sure to go in and evaluate that right away. Please contact us the next time you plan on visiting the Rocky Mountains so we can reserve you the perfect condo!
CO
Reviewed 17 February 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing