“Very nice surprise in the mountains ”
Review of China Szechwan

China Szechwan
Ranked #32 of 66 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Stumbled into this lovely Chinese place in the mountains. In a strip mall and noticed it when we drove by because it was so crowded. Prices are very reasonable, portions are quite large and the food is darned tasty. Service was a bit chaotic (why it only got 4 stars) but the staff tried very hard. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

My husband and I enjoy Chinese cuisine and visit the Breckenridge/Frisco area every September to view the golden aspens. As a result of reading very good reviews for this restaurant, we decided to try it and were absolutely delighted. It is a "keeper" for sure.
We were greeted warmly. The dining area is spacious and very clean. A very good selection on the menu as well. The service was great and the food arrived quickly. Huge portions and yummy! It is located in the Safeway mall and right off the highway or interstate. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Today's experience (and now that I think of it, I think I remember my last experience here being subpar) was not what I hoped for. My wife and daughter and I had a craving for some fries rice and lo mein. Yeah, greasy stuff. We were pretty let down when we realized it was mostly flavorless. We added soy sauce from the tables and it tasted like that beef jerky you had out of the snuff tin when you were a kid. And the egg drop soup had the after taste of the smell of really cheap fireworks. Haha. Ugh. What a let down today.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Don't let the location fool you. A strip mall suits this page. Great selection of meals. I had the combination lo mein and my wife had vegetable fried rice. The portions were very good, service was excellent and the price right. Glad we chose the restaurant.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Have been here from time to time and its always been ok but the first time we went under the new ownership the food was outstanding. The place has also been remodeled. Its clear the new owner takes pride in this restaurant. By far the best chinese in summit! I will be back soon.