“the owner of the restaurant is a very aggressive and violent guy.”
Review of China Szechwan

China Szechwan
Ranked #31 of 66 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Be careful. the owner of the restaurant is a very aggressive and violent guy.
this is the first time we visit Keystone Co. On the second day of our visit, we went out for dinner and got to China Szechuan at about 8:40PM. The restaurant close time is 9:30PM. We got seated and started to order the classical Szechuan dishes, Mapo Tofu and fu qi fei pian. But the owner said that they don't serve Mapo Tofu and fu qi fei pian, they only serve standard Chinese-American food. I asked how come you have Plaque hanging on the wall, saying 'Szechuan food, but don't serve Mapo Tofu and fu qi fei pain. Both the owner and waitress got very agitated and yell at us that they don't want to do our business. During all this altercation, 2 police officer were sitting at the restaurant and did not say any thing. The owner was yelling louder and louder. I have my 3 year old son and my wife with me. Really fear of the owner was going to assault us, we left the restaurant. This is the first time I come out a restaurant not only with disappointment, but also with fear. I guess we just went to the restaurant late and they wanted to close, and did not want to take the trouble to serve us. The two police officer probably got free or discount food, and kept silent all the time. If you care about the safety of you and your family, do not go to this restaurant. It is not a matter of how good or bad is the food.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Order some food to go last night because I was traveling alone and wanted to bring something back to my Hotel room. My food tasted like it was heated up in the microwave and was just gross. They didn't give me a fork pr chop sticks to eat. What part of take out do they not get.....stay away from this gross restaurant.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Stumbled into this lovely Chinese place in the mountains. In a strip mall and noticed it when we drove by because it was so crowded. Prices are very reasonable, portions are quite large and the food is darned tasty. Service was a bit chaotic (why it only got 4 stars) but the staff tried very hard. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

My husband and I enjoy Chinese cuisine and visit the Breckenridge/Frisco area every September to view the golden aspens. As a result of reading very good reviews for this restaurant, we decided to try it and were absolutely delighted. It is a "keeper" for sure.
We were greeted warmly. The dining area is spacious and very clean. A very good selection on the menu as well. The service was great and the food arrived quickly. Huge portions and yummy! It is located in the Safeway mall and right off the highway or interstate. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Today's experience (and now that I think of it, I think I remember my last experience here being subpar) was not what I hoped for. My wife and daughter and I had a craving for some fries rice and lo mein. Yeah, greasy stuff. We were pretty let down when we realized it was mostly flavorless. We added soy sauce from the tables and it tasted like that beef jerky you had out of the snuff tin when you were a kid. And the egg drop soup had the after taste of the smell of really cheap fireworks. Haha. Ugh. What a let down today.