“Heather's The Greatest Sales Person! (& the merchandise is cool, too :-)”
Review of Sioux Villa Curio

Sioux Villa Curio
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Visited this interesting gift shop (not your run-of-the-mill place) in July. Bought 3 gold pins & they were such a hit, called from home (Atlanta) to see if could purchase 8 more. Heather was such an angel! Glenwood Springs' post office is really hard to access right now (& for around 8+ more months) due to bridge work that is going on. Heather okayed everything with her boss & mailed the package to me from the post office where she lives, instead! When I described over the telephone which pin details I preferred, she found just the ones & individually placed each in its own protective pouch. While awaiting the shipment's arrival through priority mail, I couldn't help but wonder if these delicate pieces of jewelry would make it undamaged. Due to Heather's care, I had no need to be concerned. If you are ever in the area - this shop is just down the street from the city's well-known Hot Spring's pool (walking distance). I highly recommend stopping in to check out their great merchandise selection, very affordable prices, and super friendly & accommodating sales staff. While where I live (The South) has the reputation of being welcoming to strangers, I have yet to encounter any sales personnel in ATL that compare. Thank you, Heather, for your generosity & willingness to do whatever possible to insure customer satisfaction.

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"pool"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I was born in Glenwood Springs 33 years ago and my Mom remembered this place and asked me to see if it was still there, it is! Its a fun store to browse souvenirs and gag gifts. Even some local wares like honey and sauces were for sale. Stop in and check it out!

Reviewed 26 September 2016

This is a cute little to shop to stop into because you'll definitely find something you didn't realize you needed. They offer souvenirs, jewelry, casual clothing, and gag gifts. I picked up some great items for stocking stuffers! And yes, you can also pick up your postcards here. Don't let the road construction deter you from stopping in.

1  Thank MekaMeka
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Of you're in Glenwood, you need to come here. End of story. We come here everytime we visit and it makes the whole trip. It's our little tradition-make it yours too!

1  Thank Nick C
See more reviews
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

I stopped in because I needed a beach towel saw some on display outside. The young woman working was pleasant and helpful, and I was able to get what I came for (plus a few souvenirs to take home for my kids). Sioux Villa Curio is conveniently located and they have a lot of swimming supplies as well as a wide variety of souvenirs. The place has a "head shop" vibe but I didn't notice if they sell paraphernalia because that's not something I'd be looking for.