“Thrill of a lifetime”

Adventure Paragliding
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: See the World From an Entirely Different Perspective With no prior training or experience you can take to the skies over Glenwood Springs with a US Hang Gliding Association (USHGA) certified instructor. An instructional paragliding tandem flight combines free-flight and breath taking views to create a totally unique, once in a lifetime experience.
Reviewed 27 May 2017

My friend talked me into doing this. I was a little hesitant, but it was awesome! My only complaint was that it was over too quickly. the guides were great and knowledgable. I felt confident jumping off the mountainside in their care!

All reviews
"photographs"
"blast"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 15 September 2016

I've always wanted to go paragliding, and Pine and Shannon made sure my experience was memorable! From the moment I walked in to the time I left the entire staff was well organized, professional, and more than happy to answer any questions I had. The views are breath taking, so I definitely recommend getting photos of the experience!

1  Thank andreaN3292OE
Reviewed 15 September 2016

a beautiful experience. Guides were friendly and engaging. First contact people could be more interested in the guests. They just kind of sat behind the counter. And for the price we pay, offering water, coffee or a soft drink might be nice.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

It was amazing. A must do! Felt weightless and could see the entire roaring fork valley. The guides were knowledgeable and made you feel very safe.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 August 2016

My 11 year old son had a great time paragliding with Pine! The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. On my son's GoPro footage you can hear them talking about the trees while flying over them. Fantastic views of the mountains, the forest, the Colorado River and the city of Glenwood Springs. He would definitely do it again :)