“Sandwhiches”
Review of Chomps Deli

Chomps Deli
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: They serve sandwiches, homemade soups and salads
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I liked this cute little sandwich shop. The staff was friendly and loved the sandwiches. It made a great lunch and was in walking distance of our hotel! Love the mom and pop atmosphere. Worth the stop!

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Came here while passing through GS on our way to Ouray. Delicious subs, fresh, hot, and fast. The sizes are huge! They have a size estimate but expect way bigger! I ordered the meatball large to share with my 3 year old, and it was huge. We only finished one half! My husband had the prime rib (med) and he also only finished half!! Absolutely delicious. Service was wonderful and quick. We would come back for sure.
Huge menu. Lots of options!

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We had a variety of sandwiches and they were all tasty and filling. Iced tea was really good. I happened to be there on a day they were serving a traditional Hungarian cherry soup. It is served cold with whipped cream. I had to try it and it was interesting. It was good and flavorful but I believe it's an acquired taste. I'm glad I tried it. I would eat here again, the sandwiches were fresh and delicious.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Can they air express? Found this place by accident. Was headed to the GSAP and wanted a bit to eat before we were sucked into the park food. Oh my goodness. The chicken salad is to perfection and I am picky about chicken salad. We order a basic ham and cheese and the Pastrami satisfied his taste. The souls of the day portion are very generous. The day we were the selection was green chili chicken and red potato. I chose the gcc...it was so yummy. Definitely a place to stop for lunch.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

I have had sandwiches delivered from here for years. I went in yesterday and ordered a sandwich and there were a bunch of teenagers working the counter which is fine but they were yelling about some drama with a coworker. The owner had to go help load a catering into a car outside while the girl with the flower chest tattoo and shaved cut under her pony tail started to make my sandwich. Then, in front of me and other customers, she shoved food in her mouth behind the counter and yelled for help up front. When she didn't change the gloves that just touched her mouth and food and then continued to make my sandwich, I asked for my money back from the owner. He asked why and I told him because she just shovled food in her mouth without changing gloves or washing her hands. Then she continued to make other customers' sandwiches with the same gloves! When I pointed this out, she ripped them off and screamed, "JESUS CHRIST!!" Ok, Please don't make me feel like a jerk when you're not being sanitary. I got a refund but they have lost customers for life. I hope the health inspector pays them a visit and watches their hand hygiene or lack there of. My office will never be ordering from there again.