“Left Stuffed”
Review of Chomps Deli

Chomps Deli
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: They serve sandwiches, homemade soups and salads
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Saw this little Deli and knew I needed to try it. Tiny, little, old wood building. Soon as we walked in the smell hit us. I looked at my wife and said "YAH" and it was all that!!! Their sandwich rolls are 4, 7 and 12 in. Great rolls. My wife is a tiny thing and ordered a 4 in. It was well over 4 in. and could not finish it. I ordered the 12 in. cut in half. Now I had two 7 in. sandwiches. Almost finished it. Our meal was great. I heard the people next to us talking about how good their sandwiches were and how big they were and that now they had dinner too. If you are into Deli's and in Glenwood Springs, Colorado, this is a must try.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

The customer service was excellent and the food was delicious. The food preparation was quick and we were out the door with very little wait.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I liked this cute little sandwich shop. The staff was friendly and loved the sandwiches. It made a great lunch and was in walking distance of our hotel! Love the mom and pop atmosphere. Worth the stop!

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Came here while passing through GS on our way to Ouray. Delicious subs, fresh, hot, and fast. The sizes are huge! They have a size estimate but expect way bigger! I ordered the meatball large to share with my 3 year old, and it was huge. We only finished one half! My husband had the prime rib (med) and he also only finished half!! Absolutely delicious. Service was wonderful and quick. We would come back for sure.
Huge menu. Lots of options!

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We had a variety of sandwiches and they were all tasty and filling. Iced tea was really good. I happened to be there on a day they were serving a traditional Hungarian cherry soup. It is served cold with whipped cream. I had to try it and it was interesting. It was good and flavorful but I believe it's an acquired taste. I'm glad I tried it. I would eat here again, the sandwiches were fresh and delicious.