“Great Subs!!”
Review of Chomps Deli

Chomps Deli
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: They serve sandwiches, homemade soups and salads
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I love this place! It has the best subs ever. They also have great salads and soups as well.always look forward to eating there!Great service too!

Reviewed 2 September 2017

We met the owner the day before we were leaving Glenwood and knew we had to stop in before we left! When we returned early the next morning, he was working and made our sandwiches "to go" - including putting all of the "fixins" on the side so they wouldn't get soggy before we were ready to eat. Everything was fantastic! Next time we're in Glenwood, we will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Saw this little Deli and knew I needed to try it. Tiny, little, old wood building. Soon as we walked in the smell hit us. I looked at my wife and said "YAH" and it was all that!!! Their sandwich rolls are 4, 7 and 12 in. Great rolls. My wife is a tiny thing and ordered a 4 in. It was well over 4 in. and could not finish it. I ordered the 12 in. cut in half. Now I had two 7 in. sandwiches. Almost finished it. Our meal was great. I heard the people next to us talking about how good their sandwiches were and how big they were and that now they had dinner too. If you are into Deli's and in Glenwood Springs, Colorado, this is a must try.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

The customer service was excellent and the food was delicious. The food preparation was quick and we were out the door with very little wait.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I liked this cute little sandwich shop. The staff was friendly and loved the sandwiches. It made a great lunch and was in walking distance of our hotel! Love the mom and pop atmosphere. Worth the stop!