“True apothecary”

Providence Apothecary
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Wonderful chemist own this healing center. Teas, tincture, skin care, aromatherapy, spa and yoga. Bring yourself to this balancing place. Enjoy the calm environment. I never miss a visit to this sanctuary when in Glenwood

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I placed my first order with Providence Apothecary back in March, 2017. They shipped my order right away, so i was pleasantly surprised to get my essential oils just four days after submitting my online order. All four of the oils smelled delightful; these are genuine quality!

Upon opening my box, i did notice that they accidentally sent me one Vetiver oil, instead of the two i ordered. No big deal; these things happen. I called on a Saturday evening, after hours, and left them a voice mail, explaining the error. A womyn called me first thing on Sunday, apologized for the mix-up, and promised to ship out the extra oil on Monday. By Wednesday, my 2nd Vetiver oil had already been delivered to my house, along with some homemade soap as an unexpected bonus. What amazing customer service! I am extremely satisfied with this company and have already placed my 2nd order. If quality products, efficient shipping, and personalized customer service from an independent business are important to you, i *highly* recommend you give Providence Apothecary a try.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Very specialized boutique for essential oils, teas, tinctures, soaps, ect. Only visited the shop and didn't have time for yoga studio but I'd return tomorrow for more.

Reviewed 7 February 2016

I can't even begin to explain how wonderful and amazing Providence is. First off, there are amazing products that are all amazing for your health ;great herbs, superb essential oils, delicious teas! Also, they offer massage, yoga, herbal consult, and acupuncture! All staff are so friendly and are always willing to educate you on holistic health. Yoga classes are great and instructors are very knowledgeable. Massages are AMAZING, and I can speak from experience on all of this. You are truly missing out if you have not visited Providence Apothecary!!

Reviewed 2 September 2015

Providence Apothecary has a very knowledgeable staff and the store is spectacular! We love the wonderful selections of tinctures and teas. Be sure and get a massage while you are there, the therapists are the best.