Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
WyndhamUS$81
PricelineUS$81
Hotels.comUS$81
TripadvisorUS$81
ZenHotels.com
HurbUS$83
1,166 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2021

My wife, son, and I stayed here for two nights for a little getaway during our Spring Break. Great price for a nice and clean room. Breakfast is included, which is very nice! The heated indoor pool is small and was pretty cold, which is the only reason for not giving the hotel five stars. Staff was very friendly and always had face masks on. Great option for those needing a place to stay in Glenwood.

Reviewed 4 April 2021

Price upon arrival was double the booking price. The room was full of marijuana smoke and the large gap into the adjoining room's door allowed for no sleep due to the party going on. Staff was no help.

Reviewed 29 March 2021 via mobile

My family checked in around 9pm sat evening the dining area had a large group being very loud, she gave us a room next to lobby, i voiced my concerns at check in, she said it will be fine and end at 10pm. 3 calls to front desk later, the noise continued unti 3am. The night manager did nothing. Foul language, cackling and drinking until 3 am. I paid $200 for a room which we got no sleep and was very uncomfortable, no offer to move us or even appologize. When we checked out i expressed my disappointment, the gentleman just looked at me and handed me my receipt.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2021

Dogs should be banned. Uncontrollable barking. People leave to dine and dogs bark. Breakfast was excellent, rooms spotless. But the dogs! Social distance areas great. Luis was a terrific employee. He deserves a raise.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
La Quinta Inn Glenwood Springs, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Glenwood Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that Luis impressed you. We are sorry to hear that the pets disturbed you during your visit.

Reviewed 24 March 2021

I stayed here for one night just looking for a place to stay en route to denver from utah. It was so much noise all throughout the night. It was impossible to get any sleep. The room above me had kids jumping literally for hours up until 11. Had to switch rooms and still couldn't sleep because a man and wife were arguing after midnight and I could hear it through the thin walls. I would not recommend this hotel if you are trying to get a good nights sleep without disruption. If you do decide to stay make sure you book the 4th floor. If that floor is not available just find another hotel. Rooms are clean, and staff is friendly but price not worth all the noise.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear of the disturbances you experienced during your stay.