“Ruben sandwich! ”

Ranked #6 of 162 Restaurants in Golden
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Cafe 13 is considered by many locals as being Golden's Living Room. We believe in the idea of the cafe as a social institution, a positive landmark in the community where work gets done, people connect, and ideas are shared. Our open, welcoming space is the ideal backdrop to any part of your day and we hope you feel the same. Finally but not least, we are proud to offer thoughtful, healthy breakfast and lunch items from our kitchen. Whether you are looking for a delicious sandwich, fresh salad, or just something sweet to nibble on, we've got you covered.
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

I had the ruben sandwich with coleslaw for lunch. Nice place for breakfast or lunch. The salads look good here too. I would come back!

1  Thank FelixAlaska

Reviewed 23 November 2016

Cute little cafe with great coffee and breakfast. Very comfortable and inviting, but also very busy! Go early!

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Stopped at this cute cafe for breakfast. They have baked goods as well as some regular breakfast items. I ordered the quiche but they were out. I decided to go with a bagel and scrambled eggs with cheese. The bagel was barely toasted and there was no cheese on the eggs. By the time I was able to get some shredded cheese the eggs were cold. My husband ordered the Tex-Mex breakfast which he said was good. Overall just a so so visit.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Enjoyed jumbo-sized blueberry pancakes & great coffee. A cute spot right around the corner from the Table Mountain Inn

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I went to Golden over the weekend and stopped at Cafe 13 for brunch. I was pleasantly surprise about this place. The food, ambiance and service were all pretty good. It was quite busy so had to wait for a few minutes to place our order, but I was worth it. I ordered a latte (Yum!) and their Lox, a dish they call "We found Nemo". It was pretty good and the presentation was great! Be aware that the lines and waiting times can be long. So, be patient. You won't regret it.

Been to Cafe 13? Share your experiences!