“Standard Denny's Diner”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #64 of 162 Restaurants in Golden
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Expect large helpings of solid food served in a somewhat dingy atmosphere by cheerful wait staff. Just like every Denny's.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

This is a great Denny's. We have one at home that is much older and not nearly as nice. We ate breakfast 2 times and found the waitress staff to be extremely friendly. The managers came around and asked how our meals were and if they could do anything for us. I would highly recommend this Denny's. Their pancakes were great!

Reviewed 6 July 2017

We had been on the go for almost 21 hrs checked in to the hotel next to Denny's myself and our grandson walked over to grab a bit he is 18 and starving. The service was great and it was Denny's so you know what the food was and at 2 AM it was nice to have some good breakfast.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Hubby and I ate all the same food except for this meal at Denny's. He was uncomfortable all that night and sick as a dog for the next 3 days. The service was awesome but they must have had a hygiene problem in the kitchen... So upsetting!

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

My partner and I have been on a 2 weeks holiday near to this restaurant. And we have ate from here on multiple occasions! The food is good, A good selection and the staff are lovely! We always got served promptly and the waiting staff were always happy and helpful. They are always checking to see if we need anything else or a top up of drinks. We love going to this restaurant. Being from the UK and having no idea about any restaurants I am glad we found this place! Affordable, good food and great staff! We will definitely be coming back here on our next trip!

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!