“Bread is Fresh!”
Review of Snarf's Sandwiches

Snarf's Sandwiches
Ranked #32 of 163 Restaurants in Golden
Reviewed 10 January 2016

We were in Golden again to shop, Snarf's is between Starbucks and Woody's, I actually thought it was part of one of these other shops. Anyway, I ordered a good old standbye: Turkey & Swiss with tomato ans lettuce. I'm especially impressed with the freshness of the bread. Same can be said of the other ingredients. The shop itself is pretty standard sub shop chain decor. An interesting thing I notice about this shop and many others in Colorado is that the backround music is straight out of the 60's and 70's. I ate my sub listening to Albert King! Felt like I was in college again!

Reviewed 15 November 2015

Just another chain sub shop. Nothing bad...nothing great. Portions seemed a little on the lite side.

Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

So delicious! We stopped for a quick bite to eat before the brewery tour. We thought we were just getting "regular" cold subs. Not here! They toast the subs and all the fixins' to it. A great value for the tastiness of these sandwiches. We will be sure to make this a regular stop when we're back in Golden.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

I went to Snarf's in downtown Denver two weeks ago and had a vegetarian sandwich. It was so good. We have a Snarf's in Golden,co, where we live and went yesterday I am addicted to their bread they use on their sandwiches.
I had a pastrami yesterday. Delicious. Their bread tastes so fresh. This is the kind of place where I'm deciding the next sandwich I'm going to eat the next time I'm here.

Reviewed 7 September 2015

A nice selection of sandwiches and a friendly staff in a great location. A good alternative if Woody's next door is a ridiculously long wait.