“Great Venue to Bring the Family Together”
Review of Chart House

Chart House
Reserve with OpenTable
Chart House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 163 Restaurants in Golden
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I-70 exit 254
Description: Chart House is a fine dining restaurant serving seafood & steak and famous for their spectacular views. For more than 50 years, Chart House has redefined the ideal dining experience. With 27 waterfront and showcase locations ranging from the historic to the unforgettable, Chart House restaurants specialize in dazzling views, unique cuisine and exceptional service. From fresh fish specialties to slow-roasted prime rib, the renowned chefs of Chart House have tailored a menu that adds a unique touch to local flavors. And the Chart House happy hour is a guest favorite, where guest favor our signature cocktails and delicious bites you are sure to enjoy. Our original Hot Chocolate Lava Cake is the perfect end to a memorable dining experience at Chart House. Chart House offers the ideal setting for your next event. We would be happy to assist you with all the details of your special occasion.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great Easter Lunch with the family filled with a myriad of different entrees and appetizers all washed down by tantaliziNg Nloody Marys and Sauvignon Blanc. The service by Shaun was impeccible and precise. We love this place!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We had dinner here on a weeknight, ordered a bottle of wine and several seafood apps/dishes to share. High quality food, wine, and service. They catered to my gluten allergy. It's not pretentious, and has a nice ambiance and gorgeous views of the city. Recommended for tourists and locals. Have the ahi tuna appetizer!

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

What a disappointment. When we made a reservation we asked for a table with a view but didn't get it - the view was the only reason we went to the restaurant. The waiter seem disjointed it best, brought one appetizer then we waited 10 minutes for the rest to get theirs. When we did get the food, despite being a set menu, it was cold. There was no proactiveness on the waiter and we were constantly asking to have water and drinks refilled. He brought the wrong wine and then it took forever to get the right wine. I wish we had gone somewhere else as we spent a lot of money and didn't get a lot of service. Not what we expected from a Landry's Restaurant.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

We tried the Chart House for the first time, during Restaurant Week, and were pleasantly surprised and impressed with the food and the service. Our prime rib was very good and were were treated with such respect.

We were greeted by the manager. We were not rushed, even though the restaurant was filling up. We loved the shrimp appetizers, prime rib and excellent desserts of mud pie and creme brûlée.

I ordered the chopped salad with my meal, but when it came with a lot of raw onions in it, our waiter happily took it back and had a new one made for me without onions.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

We went to the CH for our Christmas dinner - and were very disappointed. The service was great but, had to send my food back to actually heat it up. When the server brought my meal back - the plate was hot and the fish was hot but, the side dish was ice cold - how can that happen? For a $40+ entree' - I would like my food 'hot' - I told the server that the risotto was cold and he just shook his head. Ah well - Merry Christmas Chart House - doubtful we will be back any time soon. Maybe for cocktails and cold appetizers!

Been to Chart House? Share your experiences!