“Excellent pizza, wine and salad”
Review of Brickhouse 40

Brickhouse 40
Ranked #8 of 37 Restaurants in Granby
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We re-opened our doors in late May 2018 under new ownership & management. The historic brick building is the perfect setting for an upscale-casual Bistro & Tavern. We've put together Chef-driven seasonal menus that offer quality food and great presentation. Stop on in to see how we've changed!
Reviewed 10 September 2015

Best pizza, nice wine selection, salads in town. Very cozy, comfortable place to dine. Would highly recommend

Reviewed 9 September 2015

Our server was the bartender; she was very nice and on top of things. We ordered one of their small pizzas and while very good, it was pricey for the area ($21-22). When it arrived, it was difficult to get it out of the pan because it was stuck to the pan in so many places. We pointed it out to our server and she comped my husband's beer making the situation right.

Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

I had the poached pear salad with chicken. Very nice with the raspberry vinegarette. My husband had a burger, it was beautifully cooked, huge and tasty. Our cousins had the gyro and salad. They enjoyed every bite. Everything on the menu looked great, it was hard to choose. The staff were all friendly.

Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

Located in the middle of downtown Granby. Nice place for lunch or dinner. Very kid friendly - they bring something for kids to snack on at start of meal and give them a cookie to decorate at the end.

They have a variety of options, including vegetarian choices.

4  Thank Joshua K
Reviewed 3 September 2015

We chose this from the limited list of choices for nice restaurants in the immediate area. We got married locally and wanted an upscale dining experience for our party of ~20. From start to finish these folks were easy to work with. They have a full bar and a delicious menu. The staff are on point and did not leave us hanging at all, very attentive.
Upon our initial visit to taste test and meet with somebody a few months ahead of time, we were impressed with the fare and the owner/chef was very friendly and accommodating. Both steaks I had here were delicious. I had a smaller steak first and on the evening of my wedding I had the Prime Rib. I highly recommend!

1  Thank Andrew F