“Totally surprised, honestly”
Review of Silver Creek Steakhouse - CLOSED

Silver Creek Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 31 July 2017

We stayed near Granby Ranch for a wedding, and went to Silver Creek Steakhouse the night we arrived. I didn't know what to expect, honestly, as the hotel itself is not that great. The restaurant could use some updating too.
That being said, I had a steak and my mom had fish. They were both really good. The service was attentive and efficient. It doesn't seem like they are super familiar with what it means to be gluten free, but I run into those places fairly frequently so no big deal. After explaining my needs all was well. I would eat here again.

1  Thank JodyMK

Reviewed 20 February 2017

We ordered the fish, it was so gross, took one bite spit it out and returned it. If you are staying at the Inn it's convenient, but not good, you'd be better off eating at a gas station or McDonald's.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

This is my first visit here since I inherited a partial ownership here in town. I had low expectations as a Manhattanite, but was pleasantly surprised when the Chef, Ryan walked our of the kitchen and asked how we were doing and if there was anything he could do to make the experience better. I held my tongue as I really wanted a winning lottery ticket... the herb roasted chicken was moist and good.

2  Thank Franck C
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Pretty good food for the price. the decor needs updated. Gives you a cafeteria feeling inside. Steak sandwich was good. Staff was pretty busy and could of been a little more attentive. Needs a visit from Michael Irvine (restaurant impossible). Side dishes were cooked very early in the day and reminded us of a cafeteria. Could be a great restaurant if decor and menu is updated. We most likely wont be back.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

The dining room was closed. It's had been closed for months. But there was a full salad bar in there completely stocked. So we were taken to the bar, and grille area next to the dining room area. The Reuben sandwich came with fries. I asked if I could substitute the salad bar and was told it's an surcharge 's $2.00. By a person who staffed the bar. The server said that no, the salad bar for one trip up, was actually going to be $3.99. Turns out that is the regular price . Usually when a side item is substituted you get a little discounted price. The Reuben was very, very salty, a thin slice of cheese and very little sauce. The server was very unfriendly. When a party came with a person with a cane they were given a bar height table. Because the two regular height tables were taken. The server could have cared less.