“Not run by the hotel. Decent food in a lively atmosphere.”
Review of Silver Creek Steakhouse - CLOSED

Silver Creek Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 10 September 2017

We were expecting to have to go into town to eat but found the bar served food (not run by the hotel). Loud and friendly reception by a bartender who was on the ball and entertaining. He looked after us and gave appropriate/sensible advice. Food was good and the servings ample. Plenty of choice in the beers.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We stayed near Granby Ranch for a wedding, and went to Silver Creek Steakhouse the night we arrived. I didn't know what to expect, honestly, as the hotel itself is not that great. The restaurant could use some updating too.
That being said, I had a steak and my mom had fish. They were both really good. The service was attentive and efficient. It doesn't seem like they are super familiar with what it means to be gluten free, but I run into those places fairly frequently so no big deal. After explaining my needs all was well. I would eat here again.

1  Thank JodyMK
Reviewed 20 February 2017

We ordered the fish, it was so gross, took one bite spit it out and returned it. If you are staying at the Inn it's convenient, but not good, you'd be better off eating at a gas station or McDonald's.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

This is my first visit here since I inherited a partial ownership here in town. I had low expectations as a Manhattanite, but was pleasantly surprised when the Chef, Ryan walked our of the kitchen and asked how we were doing and if there was anything he could do to make the experience better. I held my tongue as I really wanted a winning lottery ticket... the herb roasted chicken was moist and good.

2  Thank Franck C
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Pretty good food for the price. the decor needs updated. Gives you a cafeteria feeling inside. Steak sandwich was good. Staff was pretty busy and could of been a little more attentive. Needs a visit from Michael Irvine (restaurant impossible). Side dishes were cooked very early in the day and reminded us of a cafeteria. Could be a great restaurant if decor and menu is updated. We most likely wont be back.