“Great Food & Beer!!!”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Brew Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Description: From appetizers to desserts, our mission is to prepare every item on our menu in a way that will ensure you are served the very best we have to offer every time you visit. Here's how we do it. We make the dough for our pizzas, calzones and focaccia bread fresh daily. As well as fresh baked bread for our oven roasted sandwiches. Our marinara and alfredo sauces, as well as our salad dressings, are prepared using only the finest ingredients. Meats that we cook in house are marinated and roasted to perfection to make the most of all their savory flavors. The deli meats we use are top quality and hand sliced each day so you know they too are tender and flavorful. Our soups are made from scratch and we always have our loved pork green chili. And if you still have room for dessert, you won't be disappointed by the sweet selection we've put together for your enjoyment. If you are looking for just the right beverage to complement your meal, or maybe just a little something to sip on, don't worry, we've got it covered. We have 7 Kannah Creek handcrafted beers on tap as well as 5 rotating seasonals, tap specials and specialty brewers' reserve beers. Our full service bar has an excellent selection of spirits and wine, including a few local wineries. We hope you can stop in to join us for a pint and a bite!
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Tough choices after a 10 hour drive . . .

Having labored to choose only one of the tasty sounding entrees from the expansive menu, I settled on the barbecue chicken calzone. Fortunately, it was absolutely spectacular. My only regret is that we were in Grand Junction for just one night as I would have liked to try the Thai Pie pizza or the Roast Beef Panini (among others).

The second difficult decision was choosing between the Amber or the seasonal Octoberfest. Since the leaves on 12th street were changing, I went with the Octoberfest. I was not disappointed. Smooth and rich with a hint of caramel.

Had there been more rating choices, I would have gone with a 4 1/2 for the rating. The 1/2 point deduction would be for the poor acoustics in the building. It was difficult to hear the person seated across from me but easy to hear the coupe seated at the table beside ours.

In the end, I rounded up based on the terrific food and beer.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

My husband and I went here for a beer after the 2017 Tour of the Moon Grand Cycling Classic. The beers were delicious (they have various craft brews on tap). We both got the vegetarian calzone (delicious!). Overall, it was a great experience. We would visit again if we were ever back in the Grand Junction area.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

On Sept. 9, 2017 we decided to have an early meal at the eatery and found it to be quite crowded but we were given a seat within 5 minutes of our arrival. Our server, Joshua, tended to us and was quite pleasant although we didn't see him again until our order arrived. It was served to us "warm" at best and we attempted to find the waiter to voice our complaint. After about 10 minutes of waiting he stopped by our table with the check and quickly stepped away. I left him a $3.30 tip on a $25.00 bill which I thought was more than fair based on the service and quality of meal. Later I was able to review my credit card statement on line and found that $2.00 was added to my Visa credit card receipt. I reported this to the management via phone and was assured we would get the appropriate credit. We are now wondering how many others customers have had this "additional tip" charged to their credit card.

TylerGeerdes, Public Relations Manager at Kannah Creek Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

I'm very sorry about the mistake on your last transaction at Edgewater Dennis. I believe it was an honest mistake on the servers part. If you have had any problems getting your credit back please let us know so we can make it right! I am also sorry you did not receive great service, we pride ourselves on providing guests with great service and we will continue to work with staff to improve.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

We stopped here for dinner after driving most of the day and going through Colorado National Monument. The menu was so varied, it was hard to choose what to have. Finally settled on the Apple, Pear, Walnut, Brie salad. Wise choice! I was fabulous. My husband had. One of their fabulous burgers. Instead of chips and salsa to begin with, they serve fried pork rinds. Fun change. Definitely would stop here on our way through town again.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Terrible food, very little choices for gluten free, poor service, Terribly loud. Poor service. Not clean...Saw a staff member pick up rag from ground and then had it in hand while serving food. A 10" pizza with gf crust was $16 or $17. Would give it a zero if able to.