“Good beer, good food, what's not to like?”

Kannah Creek Brewing Company
Ranked #12 of 291 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Brew Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Description: From appetizers to desserts, our mission is to prepare every item on our menu in a way that will ensure you are served the very best we have to offer every time you visit. Here's how we do it. We make the dough for our pizzas, calzones and focaccia bread fresh daily. As well as fresh baked bread for our oven roasted sandwiches. Our marinara and alfredo sauces, as well as our salad dressings, are prepared using only the finest ingredients. Meats that we cook in house are marinated and roasted to perfection to make the most of all their savory flavors. The deli meats we use are top quality and hand sliced each day so you know they too are tender and flavorful. Our soups are made from scratch and we always have our loved pork green chili. And if you still have room for dessert, you won't be disappointed by the sweet selection we've put together for your enjoyment. If you are looking for just the right beverage to complement your meal, or maybe just a little something to sip on, don't worry, we've got it covered. We have 7 Kannah Creek handcrafted beers on tap as well as 5 rotating seasonals, tap specials and specialty brewers' reserve beers. Our full service bar has an excellent selection of spirits and wine, including a few local wineries. We hope you can stop in to join us for a pint and a bite!
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I stopped here for lunch and some beer sampling. The food was good, the bartender was friendly and the beer selection was pretty good. Nothing too special with the beer, but definitely worth a stop for lunch.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Stopped in here before the dinner crowd arrived as we had been on the road all day. All the activity (people, footballs games on tv) was at the bar, but we were seated behind a half-wall facing away from the tv's. If I wanted to check a score I had to stand up to see the tv. You couldn't seat us with the locals because....? The first two beers I ordered, they were out. When i did finally get a beer it was just kind of blah. Our pizza was pretty good, which somewhat saved the day. As others have said, we saw our server twice - once when we ordered and once when she brought the check. We had to wave someone down and ask for a refill of my wife's water.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Had an enjoyable evening here. We ate salads which were fresh and tasty and my partner enjoyed the Oktoberfest beer. Service was good and accommodating. Pleasant evening all round.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Great food great beer. This place is affordable and memorable.! The weisen beer is the best. Love it

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Tough choices after a 10 hour drive . . .

Having labored to choose only one of the tasty sounding entrees from the expansive menu, I settled on the barbecue chicken calzone. Fortunately, it was absolutely spectacular. My only regret is that we were in Grand Junction for just one night as I would have liked to try the Thai Pie pizza or the Roast Beef Panini (among others).

The second difficult decision was choosing between the Amber or the seasonal Octoberfest. Since the leaves on 12th street were changing, I went with the Octoberfest. I was not disappointed. Smooth and rich with a hint of caramel.

Had there been more rating choices, I would have gone with a 4 1/2 for the rating. The 1/2 point deduction would be for the poor acoustics in the building. It was difficult to hear the person seated across from me but easy to hear the coupe seated at the table beside ours.

In the end, I rounded up based on the terrific food and beer.